Friendship: Pretentious? Who, Me?
Front: Anyone who questions the depth of my intellect should know the radio in my Prius is always tuned to NPR. Furthermore, several issues of The New Yorker adorn my coffee table, which was hand-crafted by prisoners who also manage goats that produce cheese sold at a fair-market price.
Inside: (Pay no attention to the Kardashians and Real Housewives clogging up 94% of the space on my DVR.)
- Contents: 1 5 in. x 7 in. (127 mm x 178 mm) card, 1 envelope
- Card color: Environment Desert Storm
- Envelope color: White
- Printed on FSC-certified, 100% post-consumer waste paper with soy-based ink
- No additional postage required
- Ships worldwide from Aspen, Colorado
- All orders ship within 3-5 business days; however, let us know if you have a greeting card-related emergency and we'll channel our very best Mighty Mouse to get it out sooner.
- No animals were harmed in the making of this cat. Card. We meant card. Although if a cat were harmed, would it even matter? Who really likes cats, anyway.